Terraria

Dig, Fight, Build!

Is Gameiki 1.3 Underway?

by starfoxdjj in Terraria / Discussion

I wasn't sure where to ask this question, but I figured the forum was a good enough spot. Anyone who works on making and updating this mod know if Gameiki 1.3 support is being worked on, thank you!

Comments

(9 comments)
Sort by:

Please login or signup to comment!

a789

I am hoping gameiki 1.3 will come out

CagetheSquishy

From what I read i believe that they discontinued the installer, which just means you'd have to manually install the mod, and according to some people the devs of the mod said they would update the mod as soon as terraria was finished with its bug fixes so hopefully soon there will be an update :3 

Rawdy4

heres why no gameiki mod .3 was the games biggest update and we will wait even longer once 1.3.1 comes out so just use inventory editors till it comes out

Rawdy4

one thing that i have read terraria is not goin to be finished 1.3 was reds last update now cenx owns the always popular Terraria not re-logic just terraria not even otherworld it was quoted by someone on reds profile on the official forums

MX98

i need this mod pls update this

yodamag99

Im pretty sure the developers are working their ass off right now on the 1.3 update :) I guess we will just have to sit tight untill then :p Just as stoked as you are XD

dwj1389

If you guys read the very first page, it says it's no longer being developed on because it costs to much to keep up.

Gilgamelchi

If you guy read the very first page, it says the installer is discontinued because of issues and fixing it would cost too much time. But the direct download and manual install method were still available.

Nothing was said about 1.3, but they'll probably wait a couple months so that every bug has been fixed and not to ruin player experience too early.

a32652nubb

Is there any news on when and if this will be updated?
It would be nice if someone who actually works with this could confirm that there will come a update.