Terraria

Dig, Fight, Build!

Gameiki Terraria Mod

by Rat in terraria / discussion

Gameiki Mod 2.0 Beta for Terraria 1.2.4.1

UPDATE: Gamikie Mod Installer has been discontinued.  See Below

Gameiki Terraria Mod is a collection of mods to help make your Terraria experience a better one.

Overview

In Game Wiki Support
Need to know what an item does or how to defeat a boss.  With in game wiki support you can click on any item in the world and get it's corresponding wiki page in your default browser.

Creative Mode
Get access to every item in the game for all of your creative needs.  Build and destroy blocks at blazing speeds and quickly move around the map to make your ideas come to life faster than ever.

Inventory Manager
Quickly clean your inventory and chests with the ability to stack and sort items.  Quickly move items between inventory and chests by holding a modifier key and clicking the item.  Binds the 'Quick Stack' function to a key stroke.

Usage

In Game Wiki Support
Hold the alt key and click on any item in the world, this will take you to that items page.  You can also click on items in your inventory, equipped items, and enemies.

Creative Mode
Creative mode buttons are located at the bottom of your screen and look like this.
Note that all tools are not available unless you are an admin in mulitplayer.
The tool you get in multiplayer is determined by the admin.

• The hammer icon will open open up the Item browser
  • The wings will enable free cam mode.  In this mode the camera is detached form the player, use the arrow keys to control the cameras position.  Hold shift to increase the camera's move speed.  Right click anywhere to teleport your character to the cursor position.  This mode works well with increased block reach mode allowing you to build anywhere.
  • The sun icon makes it noon and pauses time.  Click it again to resume time.
  • The moon icon makes it midnight and pauses time.  Click it again to resume time.
  • The slime icon toggle enemies.  Clicking it will kill all enemies on the map and disable enemy spawning.  Click it again to re-enable enemy spawning
  • The trashcan icon clears all items on the ground.  Useful if you are mining through areas your character cannot reach
  • The toolbelt icon will make it so you can place and destroy blocks from any distance. It also makes it so you can place and destroy them at super speeds.

Capture the Flag

New to Gameiki Mod 2.0 is a capture the flag game mode.  You must be in a multiplayer server that is hosted with a Gameikie server to play.  More info to come

Using the item browser
Click the hammer icon when your inventory is open to bring up the item browser.  Simply click on an item to get a full stack of it.  You can choose categories and search for items using the search bar.

Inventory Manager
See http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/inventory-manager.113602/

Download

Direct Download

Gameiki Mod Server Beta: http://static.gameiki.com/mods/Server/TerrariaServer1241Mod206.zip

Install Instructions

• Download Gameiki Mod From the link above.
  • Right click Terraria and click 'Properties'
  • Go to the 'Local Files' tab and click 'Browse Local Files'
  • A file explorer with your Terraria directory will show up on screen.
  • Move the Terraria.exe that came in the zip file and put it in your Terraria directory
  • Open Terraria through Steam

Uninstall Instructions

• Open Steam and navigate to Terria in you game library.
  • Right click Terria and click 'Properties'
  • Go to the 'Local Files' and click 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache'
  • Done.

Gameiki Mod Installer Discontinuation

Many of you have been having problems with the Mod Installer.  Fixing it would cost valuable development time so we decided to discontinue it.  You can now you the direct download install method.  You can uninstall Gameiki Mod installer now. Thank you for your understanding.

Starting a Game Server

http://terraria.gameiki.com/Terraria_Forum/thread/Creating_Gameiki_Server-2347

See the thread in the link above for starting a server.

Change Log

v2.0.6
   Fixed a variety of CTF bugs.
   Tile stats now get restored after the conclusion of a CTF match
   Gravestones don't drop during CTF matches
   New option to disable Terrain Modification in CTF
   Can now Save and Load your CTF settings
v2.0.5
   Updated for Terraria 1.2.4.1
v2.0.4
   Fixed bug where players would lose prefixes on their items after being returned to them when a game of CTF had concluded.
   Disabled Host & Play
v2.0.3
   Fixed Crash on opening map in mulitplayer when on non Gameiki server.
v2.0.2
   Fixed Spectator Mode bugs/crashes
   Fixed CTF settings bug
v2.0.1
   Fixed crash when starting CTF
v2.0.0
   Major Update.
   Added mulitplayer support
   Added Capture the Flag
   New Keybinding System
   New UI For Gameiki Mod Tools
v1.3.4
   Fixed bug where game would crash on start when trying to disable Creative Mode
   Gave tools on the left side of the screen it's own category "Misc Tools"
v1.3.2
   Updated for Terraria 1.2.3.1
    Fixed not being able to interact with NPCs and signs when in infinite block reach mode.  You can now interact with them from any distance when in infinite block reach mode.
v1.3.1
    Fixed debug feature in Wiki mod where pressing 'G' makes it day time. 
v1.3.0
    Added Control Time of Day collapse bar
    Added collapse bar tooltips
    Fixed collapse bar bugs
    Removed time control button from creative buttons (now in collapse bar)
v1.2.9
    Fixed FlyCam and Teleportation in Creative Mode
    Added rain options to a second collapse bar
v1.2.8
    Added NPC spawner on left of side of the screen.
    Bugs: Teleportation and FlyCam is broken.

Comments (2433 comments)

Please login or signup to comment!

GamePlay38-1 points0 points1 points

I CAN REGISTER IN GAME !!!!!!! FIX IT PLEASE >.<

Tomass-1 points0 points1 points

I cant download gameiki mod  

LucaRatliff223-1 points0 points1 points

DOES NOT WORK! PLEASE HELP ME

Eloc924-1 points0 points1 points

How do i teleport in the fly cam mode? (without the "Rod Of Discord")?

VoidsXWrath0 points1 points2 points

You Right Click On Where Ever You Want To Teleport!

PythonGamer-1 points0 points1 points

When I try to log in on a multiplayer server, it says login failed, can anyone help?

HenrySze20010 points1 points2 points

Is this going to be updated for 1.3???

Murphmario-1 points0 points1 points

I hope this is updated for 1.3.

ChaoticNote-1 points0 points1 points

So I've noticed that the Creative Mode's feature of 'access to all items' is slightly false. There are quite a few weapons missing from the 'All Items' box such as bows and some swords. And some items seem to be in the wrong category like the tiger skins in Potions. Could you please fix that?  Thank you.

Jixix-1 points0 points1 points

Is it possible to add plugins in Gameiki Server?? Like More Admin Commands

cbro313-1 points0 points1 points

cant register in game

it just becomes stuck there and i cant click but can move around

bikerkid03-1 points0 points1 points

Can someone tell me how to get this with game launcher mods?

Nolan1324-1 points0 points1 points

Hello RAT,

If you are reading this then congrats. You checked the comments again. I have all positive things to say today. A few days after I wrote my previous note, the Gameiki website was down and I had almost lost all hopes. A few more days later, I came back to see the website back on and the download link working. I am so glad I could get Gameiki it truly is very useful mod. Thank you so much!

TRSDS55555-1 points0 points1 points

6/21/2015 3:00:00 PM
System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'sqlite3': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
  at Mono.Data.Sqlite.UnsafeNativeMethods.sqlite3_open_v2(Byte[] utf8Filename, IntPtr& db, Int32 flags, IntPtr vfs)

at Mono.Data.Sqlite.SQLite3.Open(String strFilename, SQLiteOpenFlagsEnum flags, Int32 maxPoolSize, Boolean usePool)
  at Mono.Data.Sqlite.SqliteConnection.Open()
  at Terraria.GameikiServer.DatabaseController.TablesExits()
  at Terraria.GameikiServer.DatabaseController.Init()
  at Terraria.GameikiServer.ServerTools.Init()
  at Terraria.Main.DedServ()
  at TerrariaServer.ProgramServer.Main(String[] args)

WHY IS SERVER NOT WORKING!?!?

Xperimentor-1 points0 points1 points

It works now, but still giving the outdated v1.3.2 sigh.

Xperimentor-1 points0 points1 points

Broken links & byte-less data, how about try testing your own work to make sure you didn't waste time.

Nolan13240 points1 points2 points

Hello RAT,

If you are reading this, RAT, then congrats. You checked the comments. Now scroll down a bit and look at the comments. Do you understand how annoyed everyone is? And you have yet to respond to one of these complaints. In case you don't know, mods posted online are meant to be downloaded. Try clicking your download link:  http://static.gameiki.com/mods/TerrariaMod/Terraria1241Mod_v206.zip

Do you understand know why everyone is so annoyed. It takes us to the community page. It is the worst felling ever! I (and many others) would really appreciate if you would fix this so we could all download the mod and be happy.

Thank you for reading.

Corv-1 points0 points1 points

Not understanding what the issue is here ... but it's feeling like a slap to the face.

nightwisp10-1 points0 points1 points

yes please fix it dammit

Dovahkins333-2 points-1 points0 points

fuck you fix it now or else you die!!!!!!!

Lightflashy-1 points0 points1 points

Pls just fix the god damn link

Pickles-1 points0 points1 points

Please Fix This.

viesta2015-1 points0 points1 points

FIX IT GOD DAMN!

PoisonousApple-1 points0 points1 points

HELP when i click to download it brings me to my account page! plz HALP

chaoticknight-1 points0 points1 points

FIX THE MOTHER FUCKING LINK SOME OF US WOULD ACTUALLY LIKE TO DOWNLOAD IT SO GET YOUR HEAD OUT YOUR ASS AND FIX THE DAMN THING IT'S NOT THAT HARD IF YOU ACTUALLY PAID ANY ATTENTION TO THE PEOPLE COMMENTING 

Kackelacka-1 points0 points1 points

FIX THIS FUCKING SHIT!!!! I NEED IT!!!!