Terraria

Dig, Fight, Build!

Creating Gameiki Server

by Rat in Terraria / Discussion

http://static.gameiki.com/mods/Server/TerrariaServer1241Mod205.zip

Click the link above to download the Gameiki Dedicated Server.

You will receive a zip file.  Extract its ALL contents to any location you desire.

Open TerrariaServer.exe

You will see a window that looks like this.

You can either create or load a world.  if you want to load a world, type the number next to the one you want and press enter.  If you want a new world, type 'n' and then press enter. (Once you create a new world you will have to load it)

You will be prompted for some configuration.

Max Players: How many player can connect to your server.  For deault of 8, just leave the field black and press enter.

Port:  This is the port the server will listen on.  In most cases the default of 7777 is fine.  You can just leave the field blank and press enter for the default

Auto Port Forward:  This option will try to automatically forward the listening port with your UPnP devices.  This option however does not work for most people and port forwarding must be done manually.  We recommend using the default which is yes, so just press enter.

Password:  If you would like your server to password protected, type it now and press enter.  If not, leave the field blank and press enter.

Once your world loads you will be greeted with this screen.  

You'll be coming back here for your auth code once you connect to your server for the first time.

Next, you need to find your IP adress.  if you just want to connect locally then you can just use 127.0.0.1.  However if you want someone from outside your network to be able to connect then you will need to provide them with your public IP address (Internet Protocol Address).  You can find your public IP address with a quick google search.

https://www.google.com/search?q=what+is+my+ip

If people are connecting to you from outside your network you will most likely need to port forward.

Next, open the latest version of Gameiki Mod.  Click 'Mulitplayer and then 'Join'.  Enter your IP address and you should be connected to your server.  Next you need to make an admin account.  First click the Login button at the bottom of the screen, enter new credentials, and click 'Register'.  Now login with your newly created credentials.  Go back to your server console and get your auth code.  Press Enter to bring up the chat bar and type '/auth <Your Auth Code>'.  Congrats you are now an admin on your Gameiki Server.

If your auth code is ever compromised, just restart your server and a new code will be generated.

Comments

(121 comments)
Sort by:

Please login or signup to comment!

TerrarianSpyder

It wont open the page to download the thingy D:

holysiusiak

how can I register on server I click doors I click register and this blue window is bugged , I can't click any thing

TRSDS55555

6/21/2015 3:00:00 PM
System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'sqlite3': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
  at Mono.Data.Sqlite.UnsafeNativeMethods.sqlite3_open_v2(Byte[] utf8Filename, IntPtr& db, Int32 flags, IntPtr vfs)
  at Mono.Data.Sqlite.SQLite3.Open(String strFilename, SQLiteOpenFlagsEnum flags, Int32 maxPoolSize, Boolean usePool)
  at Mono.Data.Sqlite.SqliteConnection.Open()
  at Terraria.GameikiServer.DatabaseController.TablesExits()
  at Terraria.GameikiServer.DatabaseController.Init()
  at Terraria.GameikiServer.ServerTools.Init()
  at Terraria.Main.DedServ()
  at TerrariaServer.ProgramServer.Main(String[] args)

HELP!!!

F_DramaQueen

i need help so when i go in i click the door and it asks me for a password i i type my password and it wont work

RusselUP

Fucking auth!

Beeks

Quote from: @ geenbeanalex

Quote from: @ cpg3303

Quote from: @ SpiritRoads
Fill out ur username and password BEFORE you click
Do you mean my username and password for this website

yeah do u mean for the website?

no, in game

Beeks

i posted my server on steam and it wont work but i dont know it this is the right ip that im giving-207.6.45.4

geenbeanalex

Quote from: @ cpg3303

Do you mean my username and password for this website?

yeah do u mean for the website?

geenbeanalex

can u please help when i go to the login spot i try to log on but cant so i try registering then i cant because i hit mouse button and i go to game please help please because this is a awesome mod and if it works on mulitiplayer its will be amzing

autistirane

if I click register nothing happens

civiliancar830

Quote from: @ pedropars
I need help,when i try to host a Gameiki server no one can connect to it,like if i didnt port foward but when i host a normal server without gameiki mod it works fine.
Reply to this thread ... hi I am 11 years old  love terraria my ip is 50.172.110.76 this is for pc only

cpg3303

Do you mean my username and password for this website?

westoverboy1

I have a problem, whenever I press register, the login hud freezes and I can't do anything on it. Help?

zarte13

Quote for: @Rat
why can i  not register 

BRPauloo

Man I can not fill in the username and login It's impossible to click on them to fill And when you try to put not of that when I press the keyboard letters to fill the character is walking like I had playing and not to the fill to I click to register or click on the record and as if you had playing!

Avron1999

The world never loads

Kevin22

i cant use my public ip adress

Kevin22

Quote from: @ Rat

http://static.gameiki.com/mods/Server/TerrariaServer1241Mod205.zip

Click the link above to download the Gameiki Dedicated Server.

You will receive a zip file.  Extract its ALL contents to any location you desire.

Open TerrariaServer.exe

You will see a window that looks like this.

You can either create or load a world.  if you want to load a world, type the number next to the one you want and press enter.  If you want a new world, type 'n' and then press enter. (Once you create a new world you will have to load it)

You will be prompted for some configuration.

Max Players: How many player can connect to your server.  For deault of 8, just leave the field black and press enter.

Port:  This is the port the server will listen on.  In most cases the default of 7777 is fine.  You can just leave the field blank and press enter for the default

Auto Port Forward:  This option will try to automatically forward the listening port with your UPnP devices.  This option however does not work for most people and port forwarding must be done manually.  We recommend using the default which is yes, so just press enter.

Password:  If you would like your server to password protected, type it now and press enter.  If not, leave the field blank and press enter.

Once your world loads you will be greeted with this screen.  

You'll be coming back here for your auth code once you connect to your server for the first time.

Next, you need to find your IP adress.  if you just want to connect locally then you can just use 127.0.0.1.  However if you want someone from outside your network to be able to connect then you will need to provide them with your public IP address (Internet Protocol Address).  You can find your public IP address with a quick google search.

https://www.google.com/search?q=what+is+my+ip

If people are connecting to you from outside your network you will most likely need to port forward.

Next, open the latest version of Gameiki Mod.  Click 'Mulitplayer and then 'Join'.  Enter your IP address and you should be connected to your server.  Next you need to make an admin account.  First click the Login button at the bottom of the screen, enter new credentials, and click 'Register'.  Now login with your newly created credentials.  Go back to your server console and get your auth code.  Press Enter to bring up the chat bar and type '/auth <Your Auth Code>'.  Congrats you are now an admin on your Gameiki Server.

If your auth code is ever compromised, just restart your server and a new code will be generated.

when i am trying to use my public ip address it doesnt work help

AbunaiShi

Quote from: @ Sh4DoWPheonix2

ok um I cant do it because it says login in the server and /login doesn't work so

Assistance please

thanks

Click on the door in your screen
Quote from: @ PoopHead32

why  i cant register to my server when i click the register button it will freeze and cover my window so if i going to put it out i going to close the game and it will disappear i want to register but i cant is this a bug or somethings???

First write your username + password then press register or else it will freeze.

PoopHead32

why  i cant register to my server when i click the register button it will freeze and cover my window so if i going to put it out i going to close the game and it will disappear i want to register but i cant is this a bug or somethings???

Sh4DoWPheonix2

ok um I cant do it because it says login in the server and /login doesn't work so

Assistance please

thanks

Sh4DoWPheonix2

hello

terrakam11

Quote from: @ terrakam11     

help me please anyone

terrakam11

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i cant find the register please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

terrakam11

i cant find the register button

greenplane93

How do I log in to Gameiki inside Terraria if I created my Gameiki account using a social method?

Enderman10

My world was reverted to an old save when I loaded my world in a server